New stuff arrived. I like metal figures and I managed to bid for and get an old Nicodem set on ebay.
What I wanted from this set was the punk zombies and the metal Mortimer. He reminds me so much of somebody I worked with.
From a gaming point of view I want him to be the offical corpse bloater... quite a job. I am still to work out how to fit him into my crew. I need to find 8 soulstones. Last game the Autopsy and Remains won me the game, but prior to that they have under achieved - although the Autopsy has been alright as a summoned spammer. The autopsy also heals himself, which is useful when Molly's summoning style normally drops in wounded models, and often has reactivate. I also like the model, its very evocative in terms of its pose and the bullet hole in its back (very Pat Garret).
But for now, joy is mine new figures to paint and zombies to summon....

No comments:
Post a Comment