Saturday, 28 May 2016

Gathering the Zombie Horde, Part V

Well that distracting Raven did not help much at all, and the candles burnt low in the "ole 'and", meaning I had to stop but finally the punk zombie arose and now needs a quick spary of the old dull coat, after I have applied the anicent flat black to the rim of the base. These painting rituals require careful timing. It will definately need a varnish though, it looks like a real "chipper" and I gues I will be taking it on and of the table rather a lot.

I summon and my opponent unsummons.


A lot of RL at the moment. But at least I have a punk zombie. I like the sculpt a lot. Very Dead Kenedy's. I like the new plastic punks as well though. Especially the one that looks like Keith from the Prodigy.

No comments:

Post a Comment