
I got my Molly and Doxies at the time of the 2EM-Metal sell-off. I wanted
Molly and her belles to look bright and cheerful rather than gory and grizzly.
So they were zombified minimally – some grey in Molly’s skin tone and the Doxy
has a head wound. The blue belle was acquired painted, but she was too banged up to use and
needed cosmetic surgery. So she was stripped and repainted. I don’t remember
what colour she was originally.I would like more belles – two more at least so that the Belle-bomb is an option when I am choosing my crew. I also want 1-2 more Doxies. When summoned Doxies can push a target, push themselves as a zero action, and then take a (1) action. Tactically unastute and a noob though I be, this seems like it could be useful. Especially now I have experienced being given cursed objects by the GO. Achieving this with a last-turn summoned-Doxy would be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment