Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Fixing up "Too Banged-Up" Belles

I was given a metal Seamus crew and had to decide what to do with the belles and Sybelle (Super thanks DD, you have no idea how happy I was when I got them).

They weren't painted my style, but I quite liked DD's take on Sybelle and she wasn’t too banged up. She was far more gory than I would normally go for. But I’m not really into zombie strumpets either, and as I had already decided this would be about doing new stuff, and stuff I wouldn’t choose for myself (letting go), most of the gore stayed.

The white and pink on Sybelle looks cool, this I liked and I think the only thing cooler would be a night gown and fluffy slippers, with pink fluffy pom poms on them….
 
For Sybelle I toned down the gore a little and made her stockings translucent. I also put her boot back on. These were areas that needed reapainting. For the shock and awe belle I made her a strawberry blonde and redid her flesh as it had scrapped off in too many places. Otherwise for both I kept DD’s colours.

Thanks for the fig's DD; love, lures pounces and cuddles. Every time Sybelle’s whip cracks I think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment