I have been Elite-lite for a while. Chiaki is my newest addition. I have painted her with a Hanfu feel and given her jade beads and a death mask (jade grave goods), rather than an opera mask or "faux-spirited-away-kami" mask.
For her to look really hanfu her collar and cuffs should be a darker colour.
She needs a final highlight and accent, so there is time to change the collar at least, if I want. As for Molly I will highlight the top so it looks like her upper part is lighter - the beacon of light effect, and darken her base.
Chiaki is good summoning support and some healing and also board control. Two extra wounds removed from a punk zombie is ace, as would be a re-three headed rogue Necromancy. Her upgrade potentially lets you rob 2 AP for one of yours. All this for 1 more stone than a 6-wound Doxy.
A close up pic helps highlight all the mistakes that need correcting as well as the need to drybrush the base a little (dull coat takes off some of the shine).

No comments:
Post a Comment